I’m sure you will agree that anyone who likes grapes, would love to get their hands on one of these grape bunches!
Unfortunately, not many home grape growers know the “secrets” behind Grape Growing like this.
The truth is, there is much more to Grape Growing than simply sticking a cutting into the ground and start watering it!
The key to a successful Grape Growing System is:
- planning the layout of your vineyard (even if it is only 2 grape vines you grow!)
- constructing the support for your grape vine (trellis, arbor or fence)
- choosing the right location
- choosing the right variety for you climate
- preparing the soil
- correct planting techniques
- training your grape vine
- constructing the frame work of the vine
- fertilizing at the right time
- disease control
- weed control
- do canopy management
- summer treatments (leave pulling, suckering, tying down shoots)
- thinning out of bunches
- correct pruning techniques (probably the biggest mistake)
- and winter planning
- the list goes on, but I think you get the picture
We all make the exact mistake so many newbies make in Grape Growing ; We just jumped in and planted grape vines left and right. Needless to say; it wasn’t long before we found out that were doomed for failure.
Know the feeling?
Sure, no one can guarantee you will be 100% successful in Grape Growing – if they do; THEY ARE LYING! Remember Grape Growing is a perishable product; we are dependant on Mother Nature to work with us. BUT, one thing guaranteed for sure; if you use this Complete Grape Growing System, then you will have a much better chance of succeeding – even if Mother Nature turns her back on us!
The truth is; if you look after your grape vine the right way, it will look after you and produce grapes you cannot even imagine!
- How to take cuttings and grow a hugely productive vine from it
- How to prepare your soil BEFORE planting the grape vine!
- How to construct your trellis for maximum exposure to sunlight (needed for a healthy, great looking vine)
- How to train your grape vine to reach the trellis within a single year!
- How to develop the framework of your grape vine, so it will produce the maximum number of grape clusters
- How to prune your grape vine the first year.
- How to increase berry size without any chemicals
- How to treat your vine during summer
- How to prune your vine the second year, so you will have your first grape harvest
- How to manipulate the grape clusters for better color, taste, and sugar!
- How to control the most common diseases found on grape vines (even without any chemicals)
- How to make sure you will get enough growth next season
- How to maintain a proper balance between growth and fruit production
- How to get that never before pruned grape vine back into shape
- How to get your unfruitful grape vine to produce grapes within one year – even if your grape vine has never before had any grapes!
- How to look after your grape vine for many years to come
More than 15 000 grape growers from all over the world now use these methods – some growing their grapes in the most harsh climate condition imaginable!
And if you’re already pretty good at growing your own grape vine, you’ll still find hot tips to become even better – no one ever stops learning;
The truth is, there is much more to growing grapes than simply sticking a cutting into the ground and start watering it!